Target Pay and benefits is a special program strictly for the employees of the target company. Target pay and benefits provide special benefits and well-being offerings to help its employees and their family.
What is Target pay and Benefits?
Target pay and benefits is an employee benefits program where the company provides a lot of benefits to its employees in the Health and Finance sector. Some of them are,
- Vision exam plan and Vision Eyewear plan
- Medical Plans
- Dental Coverage
- Health care flexible spending account (FSA)
- Flu shots
- Team Member Life Resources (TMLR)
- Maternity Support Program
- Wellbeing rewards
- TGT 401(k)
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Short term and long term disability
Note: The eligibility of the benefits may vary with the position, average hours, and time on target.
So, these are some of the benefits that target offers to its employees. If you want to learn more about the benefits, go to their official website www.targetpayandbenefits.com > benefits, and get a whole list of benefits served to its employees.
Target believes the employees are their assets. And if you care for them and their family, they will easily care for your company and you can grow much higher.
However, most of the employees confuse this program with the employee login portal. Whereas lots of unofficial help websites are also reflecting this website as the employee login website. Whereas, you need to be the employee of the target to access these benefits and as well as employee portal site but this site www.targetpayandbenefits.com is the employee benefits program where employees can login to view their benefits and rewards and information regarding those benefits.
Also, you can not access your target EHR employee portal from the outside devices. You can only access your employee portal via a company computer device.
Target pay and Benefits login
You can login to your target pay and benefits accounts in two ways. You can either enter your target login id and its password on the login page to access your account. Or you can create a new user on this benefits website and use that ID password to access your benefits and rewards.
Confused? Here are the detailed process explained step by step
- First of all, go to the official website of pay and benefits, i.e. www.targetpayandbenefits.com.
- Here, from the homepage, click on the “Logon” button from the top right corner of the page.
- Now in the target pay and benefits login page, if you wish to use your target login id and password to access your account, you need to enter those details on the left-hand side box. And whereas if you wish to enter your target benefits and pay user ID and password to access the account, you need to enter it on the right-hand side box.
- So, once you enter the details, click on the “Login” button to successfully access your account.
Enroll for target pay and benefits employee account
As soon as you enroll in target company, you need to create account in employee portal and in target pay and benefit account as well. So, inorder to create a new account, follow these steps carefully.
- Go to the official login page i.e. www.targetpayandbenefits.com
- Click on the “logon” button.
- Now, here on the login page, click on the link that says “New User“. This is located at the bottom of the login box.
- Now, you need to provide last 4 digits of your social security number and your date of birth.
- Again, you need to provide some other information asked. So, enter them carefully.
- You may need to choose the password for your account. You need to choose the strong and secure password. Please remember that.
- Also, you need to enter the password hint. This will be used in case you forgot your password. Just enter the hint that will make you easy to remember your password.
- Finally, you need to choose the security questions for your account. These will be asked to verify your identity. So, you need to remember the answer.
Reset target pay and benefits login password
Here are the steps involved in resetting your login password.
- In the login page, click on the link that says, “Forgot User Id Or Password“.
- Now, enter your last 4 digit of Social security number and your date of birth.
- Now, you may need to verify the identity. So, you’ll be asked the security questions that you set while creating your account.
- Finally, you can recover your password.
Target pay and benefits contact information
In case you run into some account problem, here is the official number you need to contact, 612-304-4357. Call in this number for the official support.
So, these are the steps to register your account in target pay and benefits and as well as the login steps. if you’re still facing the login problem, feel free to contact us.