Here, we’ll be talking about how to reset AOL mail password? The steps are simple and can be done in a couple of minutes.
Forgetting a password is a common phenomenon. This normally happens when a user chooses the strongest password with the combination of numbers, uppercases, and symbols. This surely makes your account secure but it’s hard to remember and ends up forgetting the password.
Read Also: AOL Two Step Verification
How to reset AOL mail Password?
- Go to the login page of AOL Mail.
- Here, enter your email address and click on next. And in the password section, click on the “Forgot password” button.
- Now, you need to verify your identity. For this, AOL will send the verification code to your registered mobile number. So, click on “Yes, text me a verification code“.
- As you receive the code, enter it in the appropriate field.
- Now you can choose the new password for your account.
Read Also: Change AOL Mail Password
What if I do not have access to the registered mobile number?
Sorry to say but you can not reset your password. You’ll need to verify your account and the verification code sent to your mobile device is the only way to verify. Therefore, you need to talk with the customer support.