If you’re having a problem regarding the S&T Online banking login process or how to enroll, and reset forgotten password, this article will clear all your queries.
S&T Online Banking Login
Login to S&T bank online banking is simple and can be done in 2 easy steps. Here are the steps to follow:
- First off, go to www.stbank.com. This is where most of the users make a mistake and end up in login error. Make sure you enter the right URL. Do not include & on the website. However, if you’re confused, just type in S&T Bank on google and click on the first result.
- Now, in the S&T bank Login page, click on the “Login” button located on the right side of the screen.
- Now, choose your account type and enter your user id and click on Login Button
However, if you access your online banking account from a new device or new IP address, you might need to go through the security checks. Here, you need to verify your identity by entering the one-time login code.
Here, you need to choose the number you want to get a text on (if you have two numbers on record), or also you can opt in to get a phone call as well. And once you get the code in that number, enter it and log in to your banking account.
How to enroll
Here are the steps to follow for enrollment
- Go to the official site of S&T bank i.e. stbank.com.
- Here, click on the Login button from the right side of the page.
- Now click on the “enroll on the Online Banking” Link.
- On the registration page, you need to set your account type, read, and accept the agreements and enter your account information for verification purposes.
- So, on this page, choose the type of account you have i.e. Visa Check card or Checking, Savings, or money market account, and click on continue.
- Now follow the instructions shown on the page and finish the enrollment.