If you have any questions regarding US bank online banking login or how to enroll in its online banking and how to reset the forgotten password, this article will help you clear all your queries.
US Bank Online Banking Login
Login to US bank online banking is a simple process and can be done in 3 easy steps.
- Go to the official website of US Bank i.e. www.usbank.com
- Here, on the homepage, on the right side of the page, you’ll notice a login box. Here, enter your personal ID and password respectively. Also, remember to choose your account type first.
- Once you’re done, click on the login button.
While entering your personal ID, there’s an option “Remember my ID”. This will save your Personal ID for the future login purpose. Do not confuse this with remember me option on other website. This will not save your password only your personal ID.
How to enroll?
US Bank Sign up is a simple process and unlike other online banking website, all the main options are available in the homepage itself. Here are the steps for sign up in detail:
- First off, go to the US bank homepage.
- Here, from the right side of the page, on the bottom of the login box, click on the link that says “New User? Set up online access”
- Now on the registration page, you’ll need to provide your account information. Remember, you need to have a bank account in US bank to sign up for US bank online banking. Therefore, if you do not have a bank account, click on “Open One now” and open an account first.
- Here, first, you need to select the type of account you have in the US bank. Also, provide the full information on that account. For example, if you choose the Credit Card or line of credit, you need to provide the account number, Code on back of the card, expiration date, last 4 digits of your SSN, and Zipcode.
- So, once you’ve updated all the details, click on continue.
- Now, follow the instruction shown on the page and complete the registration process.
Reset US Bank Online Password/ Username
Unlike other online banking websites, here in the US bank, you can do everything from the homepage itself. In other words, you can easily click on the link form the homepage to reset your password and recover your User ID as well. Here are the steps in detail:
- Go to the US bank login page.
- Here, from the login box, click on “Forgot Password”.
- Now, you need to provide your identification, then verify it and once it’s verified, you can choose the new password for your account.
- So, enter your personal ID and last 4 digits of your SSN to identify your account.