If you have any questions regarding wells Fargo online banking login or how to enroll in its online banking and reset your forgotten password, this article will help you clear your all queries.
Wells Fargo Online Banking Login
Here are the steps to login to your online banking account
- Go to wellsfargo.com.
- Here on the homepage, on the left side of the page, you’ll notice the login box.
- Here, enter your username and password respectively.
- Click on the sign-on button.
Here in the login page of wells Fargo, you’ll notice the option “Remember Username”. If checked, your username will be saved for future login process. Remember, this will not save your password. Only your username will be saved. So, it is recommended to check this option.
How to Enroll
- First off, go to the wells Fargo official website.
- Here, just below the login box, click on the link that says, “Enroll now”.
- Now you’ll be redirected to the online banking registration page. Here, you need to provide your basic personal information that includes your social security number Or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number, your ATM/Debit Card number, Or your Account number as well.
- Once you enter all the details, click on Continue.
- Now follow the instructions shown on the page and create your wells Fargo online banking account.
What if I do not have any of these information?
As you need to enter your social security number, most of the people who just arrived in the United States may not have been issued the SSN, in such a situation, check the box that says “I don’t have this number” or call the support center 1-800-956-4442 for immediate assistance.
Furthermore, most of the users may not have any accounts on wells Fargo banks and hence they do not have the ATM card, loan number, or Debit card to provide as well. So, in this situation, click on the box that says “I haven’t been issued this number” and enter your Date of Birth and Last name instead.
Reset Wells Fargo Login Password
Resetting the password is easy and all it takes is 3 easy steps.
- Go to the login page of Wells Fargo.
- Here, just below the login box, click on the link “Forgot Password Username”.
- Now, on this page, there are 3 options i.e. create a new password, find username, and password username help. And in this case, click on “create new password” under the password help section.
- Now, enter your username or your social security number. This is to verify your identity.
- Once verified, you can choose a new password for your online banking account.